For Monrovia Providers Group Members
- Membership Information
©2018 Monrovia Providers Group, P.O. Box 2068, Monrovia, CA 91017
Monrovia Providers Group is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization
Benefits of joining the Monrovia Providers Group:
- Provides working professionals the opportunity to collaborate in meaningful ways to support the senior citizens in the community through events specifically designed to promote their well being
- Provides working professionals the opportunity to create mutually beneficial relationships to further their individual businesses in serving the needs of the aging
- Provides working professionals the opportunity to educate other service providers at monthly membership meetings
- Provides working professionals the ability to assist aging individuals by servicing their individual needs on an individual basis.
- Provides working professionals the opportunity to fundraise for seniors and contribute through a grant process that provides meaningful awards to enhance the lives of marginalized seniors
- Provides working professionals the opportunity to be visible as a trusted senior resource to which the community turns for answers and services
- Provides the Monrovia Providers Group website for working professionals to promote their business
- Allows working professionals to post their events for seniors or professionals serving seniors
Criteria for being a member of the Monrovia Providers Group:
- Must attend at least nine meetings within one year
- Members are expected to participate and volunteer in Monrovia Providers Group activities and events
- Must have all applicable, current business licenses
To join, you will need:
- Membership Application, DEADLINE: February 7, 2019. All listings will be listed on website through February 2020.
- Copies of business license (if one is required for your industry)
- Copies of all applicable professional licenses and certifications
- Annual dues in the amount of $130 ($55 for non-profit organizations) NOTE: If you choose to pay via PayPal below, please scan and email your collateral to Frank Cunningham.
- Your business card (helps to make sure we have correct spelling)
You may mail in your application, collateral and payment to the address on the form, or bring it to the next meeting.
2014 Holiday Lunch for Foothills Seniors
Area seniors enjoyed a fine turkey lunch with all the trimmings on December 6, 2014 at the Monrovia Community Center.
Attendees joined a holiday sing-along and were serenaded by local Girl Scouts with carols. Santa was on hand delivering gift bags and taking photos.
In addition to our onsite volunteers,members also donated money, food, utensils, serving dishes, gift bags, raffle items and more.
In addtion to Monrovia Providers Group, further support was appreciated from Girl Scout Troop 3001 and Fellowship Monrovia.
Foothills Resources for the Aging
Do you need to update any data on this website?
Please email any Monrovia Providers Group website issues, updates and membership changes to our webmaster.
A Non-Profit Association of Businesses and Agencies Passionately Serving the Aging Population in the Foothills.